BlogTariff


23
bsnlvas
BSNL VAS
Barath Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Special VAS Deactivation number (TOLL FREE) short digit number. The single short code Toll free number ' 1552 - 23 ' provides customers to un-subscribe of Value Added services.

Post a Comment

  1. I am not subscribed to any value added services of BSNL in my mobile. But BSNL has deducted Rs 10.00 as for "Vastu Service" and Rs 3.00 for "Astro Service".Out of that, for the Astro Service BSNL deducting on daily basis. And the sim which i was purchased on last week. Please deactivate all my VAS immediately. My BSNL No is 9446465373

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not subscribeed to any value added services of BSNL in my mobile. But BSNL has deducted Rs.15 as for "Cricket Service" deducting on monthly basis. I have already complained but all time they are telling it is on under process.Their is no result and again Rs15 is deducted. please deactivate all my VAS immediately. My BSNL No is 9435238750

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mamata,
    If your mobile no. subscribed to 54000 cricket services then
    try this type
    UNSUBCRI
    send sms to 54000
    Note: before complaint lodging you've to mention content providers code. CP code to solve problem very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to deactivate wallpaper service on my no.9413769922 . please tell me to deactivate this service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear sir; please deactive my VAS service of cricket match from my bsnl mobile no 8763271423 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sir,please deactive my VAS sirvice of heath care service from my bsnl mobile no 9438301397

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear sir,please deactivate my all VAS services like HANDGO, BOSS KA TOSS etc from my bsnl mobile no 9439138999 otherwise I will take shelter before proper court of law as I have not applied for or requested for the same

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir how to deactivate ALL TIME ROMATIC VIDEOS vas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Please deactivate all VAS service from my bsnl mobile no - 9435090075

    ReplyDelete
  10. please deactivate all VAS service from my bsnl no-9432433762

    ReplyDelete
  11. please deactivate all VAS service from my bsnl no-9432433762

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please deactivate VAS service from my mobile no 9430884489 as I have not applied .
    P.saha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please deactivate VAS services i.e. Behetar Zindagi and unwanted advertisement phone calls from my mobile no.9431721805 as the same services has not been subscribed by me. I tried to sent sms STOP on 155223 but of no avail and in its reply it says that " Your VAS service information is not available with us " and i was advised by the same thier sms that i should deactivate it thro the site : www.vas.bsnl.co.in. I also followed the instruction going to the site and rang to the number 56702 repeatedly on several days but no one is lifting. It is a matter of concern that without my opting to the said services and also without my consent i am being harassed and also illegal charges are realised from me which is very irregular and unethical activity on the part of the Bsnl. I would request the concerned official to please immediately arrange to deactivate the said services otherwise i would be constraint to initiate the action as deem fit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Customer care (support) is so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear sir; please deactive my VAS service of BSNLHello TV Super Masti Pack from my bsnl mobile no 9422603200

    ReplyDelete
  16. Allinone 5p &midnight movies pack should STOP or deactivate

    ReplyDelete
  17. Allinone 5p &midnight movies pack should STOP or deactivate

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I deactivated my BSNL hungama services by getting information on deactivation of BSNL Hungama services at bsnlbroadband.in/how-to-deactivate-bsnl-hungama-services-from-bsnl-broadband/

    ReplyDelete
  19. My mothers number is 9418404330 .Everyday some money gets deducted though she has subscribed to none of the vas services.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Check TNEB TANGEDCO Result 2018 for 325 Assistant Engineer Post. TNEB Result 2018 will release in Oct-Nov 2018. Get TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Result By Roll No.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Worst ever service by bsnl I'm irritating with it's services now I'm making plans to Port it on another company. Bsnl daily deduct my balance by saying service charge but no any service subscribe by me, when I'm trying to msg no response come there and calling to customer care they take hours to pick a call and don't respond immediately. It's discusting how cheap they are. If Customer not subscribe their any service then they subscribe themselves and not respond while customer want to stop it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please unsubscribe service wallpaper(55050) as early as possible from 9745996684.

    ReplyDelete

Do not Try to Spam comments - It will be deleted

 
Top